Call for Abstracts
Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
Cellular, Genomic, and Biomolecular Engineering
Aging and Gerontology
Industry, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship
Ethics in Biomedical Engineering
Other Related Topics
The 4th Global Conference on Biomedical Engineering & Annual Meeting on TSBME welcomes submission of abstracts for original contribution to the following congress tracks:
1. Abstract should be submitted in English only.
2. The maximum length of abstract content is limited to 350 words.
3. Number of authors should not be more than 10.
4. Please note that at least one author must register in full to attend and present the
abstract at the conference and that an author must not present more than one
presentations (either oral or poster).
5. The content should not contain any figures and tables.
6. Registered participants should indicate your preferred presentation types, oral,
poster or either when you submit your abstracts via online system. The organizing
committee are unable to guarantee your preferences as this is for planning purposes only. Please note the final allocation of your presentation type.
7. You can revise your abstract at any time up to the submission deadline of August 1, 2020.
8. Abstracts will be reviewed by the committee for scientific merit, relevance to the programmatic theme, clarity and soundness.
9. Please ensure that research findings are described to a level sufficient for reviewers to make an informed decision on scientific quality. Abstracts that fail to meet these criteria will be rejected.
10. A notification letter will be sent through e-mail.
Instructions for MOST Submissions:
1. Authors must enter the MOST Project Code during abstract submission.
2. Before the conference starts, authors must provide:
a) Copyright transfer form to MoST.
b) Poster Presentation needs to submit poster file in PDF format.
c) Oral Presentation needs to submit presentation file in PDF format.